segunda-feira, 23 de agosto de 2010

A Slightly Different Post From The Usual

Hello, everyone. I'm feeling nostalgic, so I'll start the post by apologizing for the lateness of my post (aaaaah... just like in the good ol' times, heh?): sorry. Done.

And now, as for everything else, well, guess some of you will be wondering what the fuck that delay was. I'll explain: I've been in Russia, with an uber sloow Internet connection. Done.

If you're wondering how it was there, fuck you. To give you a good idea of how I spent the vacation, here is the cover for Hydra Lernaia, by Eryn Non Dae.

See? That's me disintegrating over there.

Okay, it wasn't that completely abysmal. There were more burnt tree stumps, less creepy gray vines growing up into the sky, more weeping old ladies and the occasional building randomly going up in flames. The letters on the ground, they're totally real. I even took a photo of them. You can see it below.

What? You don't see 'em? They're right over there.

THERE

You still don't see 'em? Oh, well... Just like you won't see me making fun of any covers on this post. This time, I'm going to dedicate an entry to a song from that same album. I once even put a photo of it before, remember? If you don't, forget it.

Well, whadd'ya know... I've just made as much sense as that line.

Anyway, the song is Echoes Of Distress. Here's the song. No, seriously. Listen to it.

If you listened to the song, you will :(A) - be able to understand the rest of the post ,and (B) - have realized that the vocals are virtually incomprehensible. These are the lyrics I misheard the vocalist saying:

ROLEX!
Rolling the dirt in a flood
Prepare to bomb the mom again
My eyes

RUN FORTH!
In my home!
REAL GIRL, THEY'RE GONE!
BYE!
INCEST!
Tree, mine!
Sealed ale from YORK!!

My technology, toddler
A fucking GIRL!
Get ready to piss
On the guys
Migraine!

Sunshine
Really not my sand
Are you in my head?
Well, well
Cause there's a fucking dress

“My life a gift, a guess
And the pray stick in-guy
Will fall down with the headless spiral
Of the hefty mess”
Swore Lane
Swore Lane

Why, nevermind now
The red's on the sink
I am the might melon
Lego in me
I am the might melon
Black on
I am the Mattel
And there wore Ed

RAAAAAA!!!

One Bob go down
No, I can't be there
Rugged moths
Deserter
End of the add-on

The bow, The bow
And the door
My god!
I know I'm nominee
I only then
Andy cuffs
I know that I'm a knee

Soy sauce and different Ryan
Are taking my insignias
Like ear of fire
Blazer
Too far
My closet
Away
Pull me aside
Think we're
Sist's eye see
Ate some voices I
Clinging and screaming patching a night anatomy
Driving again again
The glorious me migraine
And mercy on my demolition
Is this your car?
Run away 'round a picture.
MY BONE!

Micro lint and lime on my cabbage of a bloke
The Blondies on my stone and
ON my toenails
Well, they are the stash
When something is wobbly
You're a PHONE
(YOU'RE A PHONE)

And Thailand
Dark notch

THE RUM

SHIELDING THE WAD
MY ONLY WAY OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUT

And now, here are the real lyrics:

Hopeless- I've reached such an inner strife- a downward spiral became my life
I'm trapped in my own introspection- my mistakes feed my self-destruction
I found an exit to this never-ending hell- in radiant abyss of darkness I fell

The subliminal voices I hear in my head- they bear the echoes of distress

My life: a gift? A curse?
In a breathtaking dive- I'm falling down in endless spiral of the emptiness- swirling- twirling

I hear the voices and they're calling me
I hear the voices and they won't leave me

All hopes fall down- no one can help me now
I keep on descending into the unknown- deeper and deeper in this hole
Attracted by law of gravity- my whole existence becomes another tragedy

I fall in the void of myself and crossing through the blackness of my soul
I found my solace in the arms of death- the soothing heat of the otherside

In silence I touch the ground!

Eternal sleep was my only way out

Hey! I got "my only way oooooooooooooooooooooooout" right!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário