segunda-feira, 8 de novembro de 2010

Back To The ROFL is Back, to the... um...

Hi. I believe the title is pretty straight-to-the-point, so by now you know what I'm gonna talk about. This blog has, once again, been resurrected. I've been gone for quite an eternally long time, so I assume that, by now, my two blogs have been written down as history, at least in the history books that go into excruciating detail.

above: last Tuesday.

So, I guess you really don't care why I stopped writing anything here, which is great, since I don't feel like writing a long essay right now.

No. Today, I'm merely going to leave you with a little taste of what is to come on my next entry. This is an album cover from a Portuguese band called Starlight. Feel free to take conclusions.


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário