quinta-feira, 7 de janeiro de 2010

First Things First

Before I oficially start doing what I intend to with this blog, I'll describe what it's going to be about.

It all started when I was within the realms of the Cheezburger sites. I noticed that there was nothing dedicated to the fine art making of crappy covers and booklets. After having visited Cracked an hour later an idea started to form: Back To The ROFL.

This humble blog is going to look at album covers in the eyes (or something) and act like a pretensious douchebag, while mentioning the hours of lulz you get from the booklet in albums. Note that I'm only going to talk about albums from a visual and textual perspective. Nothing to do with the music that comes in it.

So, without annoying you any further, I hope you enjoy this blog and don't send me TOO much hate-mail. Also, I'd be grateful if you checked out my music at www.myspace.com/corridor7official.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário